You can request our new Cobra V-Twin catalog in two ways. One is to fill out the form at Contact Us making sure you click the send me a catalog button beneath the name and address fields.

Make sure you request the V-Twin or Cobra Catalog in the comments sections.

Or you can simply call us at 714-692-8180.

Either way, we'll ship it out to you free of charge.

    Emissions Notice

    The state of California considers aftermarket exhaust systems to be legal replacement parts for non-catalyst equipped motorcycles and/or if slip-on mufflers are installed downstream of the OEM catalysts.

    California does not allow the use of aftermarket systems that remove original equipment catalysts, (except for racing use only) unless the Air Resources Board has issued an Executive Order for that system.

    For California riders we offer Air Resources Board approved Fi2000 R ARB units. (ARB E.O. No. D-633-1). All other Fi2000 models are not legal for street use in California.